Now it springs forth


Remember not the former things,

    nor consider the things of old.
19 
Behold, I am doing a new thing;
Now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
    and rivers in the desert.

-Isaiah 43:18-19


            Oh Lord how I beg you today, to do a new thing in this broken, beat-up, dying life. This life needs you this life needs a way and a river. This heart needs to believe in your grace, in your goodness, in your faithfulness, in your PRESENCE once again.



            Oh Lord how I beg you today, to make a way in the wilderness, to water the dry and weary land of this desert place. This faithless wasteland needs washing, needs life giving waters, needs a drink, even just a sip.

       
            Oh Lord how I beg you today, to help me let got of my past and see myself in your eyes, through your eyes today. Lord I am not only a patched up piece of my past, but you have made me NEW. Help me believe I am new today. 


           Oh Lord you have said you give. Take my doubt and disbelief and rain over Truth and power. You have said you make a way and you provide. You have said you are DOING a new thing. 

           Lord please do a new thing in me. 

Comments

Popular Posts