Peace which transcends all understanding

...And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.






       Each day the light seems to grow dimmer and the darkness overwhelms. Each day there is more bad news, more depressing words, and more hurtful truths. Each day the light grows dimmer and the darkness is all I see.

     Yet I hear God calling from afar, peace, my peace I give to thee, peace. 

    You are surronded by a sea of porblems, but you are face to face with Me, your peace. If you gaze too long at the myriad of problems you will sink under the weight of your burdens. Call out, I will lift you up. I am always besides you, helping you face today`s waves.

    I am with you-now and always. Rehearsing your troubles only makes you experience them many times, when you are only meant to go through them when they actually occur. Come to me, relax in My peace. I will prepare you for this day.

  I want you to rejoice today, refusing to worry about tomorrow. Stay in communication with me so you can live above your circumstances... present your requests to me with thanksgiving and My peace, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your heart and mind.

Rejoice not over my, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, 
the LORD is a light to me.


Comments

Popular Posts