Little Moments





I come from moments






I come from moments.
Little encounters that appear meaningless then bud into stories and relationships.
I come from a moment of collision. When lives come blindly crashing into one another, I am shaped by invisible connections.
I come from love. From finding that thing you never knew you needed and suddenly cannot live without.
I come from determination. From coming face-to-face with hardship, and sometimes taking the road less traveled.
I come from laughter. When a room is suddenly filled with an eruption of happiness unable to be contained.
I come from music. Melodies and riffs, lyrics and harmony interconnecting in just the right way, allowing you to discover new places inside yourself.
I come from moments. Happy and fleeting, seemingly insignificant moments.

-Kate




Comments

Popular Posts