Something Good



     Somedays it is really hard for me to be optimistic or really excited about anything happening in my life right now. I am trying to forget my situation and start focusing on all the gifts I am surrounded with.  Because like the quote above... each and every day is filled with perfect gifts from above and I don`t want to take those for granted, no matter how low and down I am feeling in the moment.



    Some of those little gifts are all my nieces and nephews. I am so thankful for each and every little gift they are. And since I have spent the last few weeks surrounded by these precious little gifts I want to make a photo update, to remember these moments. These moments of love, laughter, smiles, belovedness, perfection, beauty... they are truly something good in every day, no matter how much frustration, anger, hopelessness, or depression there is. They always bring something good. So here goes... some of these little gifts.

Sweet Baby

Treats!
Brothers 
Two peas in a pod


Sisters

Rainbow ponies at the circus!



Comments

Popular Posts