Relay for Life @ VT


 Relay For Life of Virginia Tech

                   April 19, 2013




































Why I Participate in a Relay Event
Because I know I will make a difference in the fight to end cancer. Which is exactly what my dad needed when he fought cancer several years ago. It was the up and coming technology and incredible doctors that saved his life because of cancer research. I am so thankful to God for his greatness seen in the fight for each life and in the fight to end cancer.

Who I?m Participating For
I relay for my dad, who is a cancer survivor!

Why I Support the American Cancer Society
Every day, the American Cancer Society helps people take steps to reduce their risk of cancer or find it early when it is easiest to treat. They provide free information and services when and where people need it throughout their journey to get well. They are investing in groundbreaking research to find, prevent, treat, and cure cancer, and are working with lawmakers to pass laws to defeat cancer and rally communities worldwide to join the fight.

 JOIN MY TEAMACROSSVT to either join or give a donation: 

Comments

Popular Posts