Summer to dos




                 I guess I have deemed my summer 2012 officially begun since Memorial day weekend is coming to an end and I am finally feeling up for doing at least arts and crafts and reading while healing from surgery. I want to start a list of summer 2012 to dos. These are things I hope to achieve for the next few months of free time I have at home and in Germany.

1. Memorize one verse a week

2. Start and finish at least 5 books: (And blog about them afterwards)

- The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis
- This Momentary Marriage by John Piper
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas

3. Make progress in speaking German!

4. Write letters to at least 5 people only to inspire and encourage them

5. Do as many things outdoors as possible

-Star gazing
-Sunsets
-Sunrises
-Hiking
-Biking
-Swimming
-Leisurely long walks

6. Learn to play a new game

Kubb

7. Write at least one poem

Comments

  1. Oh Sweet Les.....Finished reading Kisses for Katie last week...in 2-3 days..could not put it down easily. So thought...."this book has to be for Lesley"......So do you have it? If not I will send you mine!!! A friend here is using all her fresh egg money for Katie's foundation!!!! So she keeps buying more hens!!!!(:(:
    HAve missed you so much!!!! Pray, as always , for His Perspective for you...TODAY!!!!!
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts