The journey begins



          So today marks the beginning of our four week trip from Blacksburg to Santa Barbara, CA. It is such a blessing that sweet Courtney will join us part of the way, up until STL. And then from there on out it is me and the crazy germans, which will be awesome.

         I am so excited to get to travel to all these new places, and most of all to see the beauty of God`s creation all around America. I hope and pray that it ignites me to praise and to worship the God of creation that made all things to reveal his glory, that we may know him.

        If you are reading this please pray for us. Pray that God surrounds us with his protection and guidance as we travel and camp and site-see. Pray that the wonder of creation would lead us to stand in awe of God and who he is. Pray that the hearts of Christoph and Claus would be softened to hear the Gospel and understand it. Pray the Spirit will ignite them to know God and understand the Truth of the Gospel.

 "Open our eyes, that we may behold wondrous things out of your law." Psalm 119:18

"I rise before dawn and cry for help, I hope in your words. My eyes are open before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promise." Psalm 119:147-148

"My lips will pour forth praise. My tongue will sing of your word." Psalm 119:171

Comments

Popular Posts