Hope Art Bracelets



Hope Art is a product of the Village of Hope (VOH) in the western province of Zambia. The company was started by The Zambia Project in July of 2009 and now is used as a way of helping widows to have work and income through designing the paper beaded bracelets and necklaces. 

        I will be selling Hope Art bracelets for $20. 25% of your purchase will go to the Village of Hope in western Zambia to fund the VOH and the women`s salaries. The remaining 75% will go towards the cost of the outreach for this summer`s Zambia Go Team 2011 with Cure International. 

        If you want to be a part of supporting these ministries through purchasing bracelets please let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an e-mail (lrwilks@vt.edu) To God be all the glory!

Comments

  1. Les! I want to buy a bracelet! :) what do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sarah! You can pay me either through Paypal or mailing a check and then I will send you a bracelet. Let me know if you want me to send you a paypal request, and if you have a specific color scheme you would like for your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts