Cure Cards



This will be my first fundraiser towards Zambia Go Team 2011! I will continue to sell Cure  cards, 5 for $15, 10 for $25, to help raise support for the Go Team this summer. It is a set blank cards with pictures I took in Africa on the front. Knowing that these funds cover the cost of the entire outreach and the ability for so many to receive physical healing and eternal salvation makes my heart smile as I make these cards. I hope you will join me in supporting Cure through this outreach team for the summer of 2011 and also spread the word about what Cure International is doing all over the world through sharing these cards. If you want to buy some leave a comment here or e-mail me at lrwilks@vt.edu


Thank you for partnering with me to serve these disabled children in Zambia. 

Comments

Popular Posts