1. Not buy a single article of clothing all summer.
2. Read 15 books.
Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller
Forgotten God by Francis Chan
Let me be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
4. Blog every week about what I am learning.
1. Spend time in accountability.
2. Spend time with work friends.
3. Spend time with old friends who I haven`t seen/talked to.
4. Write Laura a letter each week at camp.
5. Write Evan letters at camp.
1. Volunteer with E.A.T.S. (Equine Assisted Therapy)
2. Volunteer with I.C.A. (International Crisis Aid)
3. Be part of a co-ed and girls bible study.
4. Memorize a scripture verse each week
1. Clock in and out on the hour.
2. Take breaks when needed for the time needed.
3. Go to the zoo with Burgy one day each week.
4. Bring my lunch every day.