The Wedding Day


         I was so blessed on October 4th to be a part of Racheal and Jeremy`s wedding. I met Racheal only last year when I started working at Warm Hearth and funny enough we actually started into the same orientation and had our first day together! We had already written one another off as "least likely to become friends with," amongst all the new people we were meeting. Talk about judging by appearance. Within the first week we were already clicking and having fun. Racheal shocked me with her patience and positive attitude with her patients, especially being one of the youngest of the employees. She was always willing to help, always doing more than expected of her, and always making people laugh. 

            


       Getting to know Racheal has been a gift... I know I said this already too many times but she always makes me laugh. Racheal can lighten up even the worst of days and find just the right joke to tell or comment to make when everything is just going wrong. And of course with getting to know Racheal came getting to know Jeremy... this guy she talked about all the timeeeee. Margie and I sometimes were really asking ourselves who this guy was. Rahel couldn`t say enough about him and how happy they were and even on the days he was driving her crazy, they just fit together so perfect. Jeremy is her stronghold and he protects her. He is really just a big dork and that is her words not mine and that`s exactly what she loves about him. They can relax together, have fun together, be serious together (I think ;)) and they always make each other laugh. Like two days ago when Racheal was getting into the car with Jeremy and he said some funny sarcastic remark about them being married and I started yelling at him to respect his wife! And Racheal turns around and says that I sounded just like Parker... haha we all just died laughing. Oh man there are too many good memories. 

Rahel didn`t plan to dress like target when we did her wedding registry ;)
       
       My favorite thing about Rahel is how easy going she is. She just rolls with the flow and is so relaxed (opposite of me much?) Hanging out with her is so relaxing and enjoyable. I know she accepts me and I know she doesn`t judge me. I know she just loves me as her friend. 
      I am SO blessed to have been a part of their lives in the past year and a part of their wedding. Great memories that will last forever. I am laughing to myself just thinking of them. Oh and second best part is babysitting little bear when they leave ; )








          On a more serious note, Racheal asked me to read 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 during the ceremony. I was honored to read it on behalf of both of them and in sharing my very personal prayers and dreams for them for their future together. Marriage is the real thing. Rach you are both young and have your whole lives ahead of you.... you will have to face. There will be extreme periods of happiness and important joys, there will be many "firsts," there will be the exhausting grind of work and sleepless nights, hopefully that means lots of babies ;), and there will be hard times, trials and struggles. 

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the[e]greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13


       The beautiful thing is that all this stuff, the good and the bad, won`t change these words God has given you. So cling to them... in the joys and in the trials God is your source of love and he will keep you and Jeremy together in his love, through it all! Love you sweet friend and so excited for many more memories ahead!

   So here`s to you Mrs. Jeremy Louderback!










Comments

Popular Posts