All things Spring

 "...the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel." Colossians 1:5 




               This week I finished my women`s study on Colossians and the take home point for me has been the faith and love springing up from the hope. Not only because it is spring, though that reminds me more and more of the truth of those words, but because all things in the life of a Christian that we try to muster up and find from our own strength and works, are meant to simply spring up from our hope in Christ. In what He has already done and in what He will do. I thank you Lord that I don`t have to do everything on my own, I don`t have to be perfect, to be loved and accepted by you. To be beautiful and feel beautiful. To have worth and have value. Those things are found in you and in YOU alone. And I know the reason for the hope I have and I want to tell the world that they can have it to.













Comments

Popular Posts