All Things New

"Remember not the former 
things nor consider the things of old.
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? 
I will make a way in the wilderness 
and rivers in the desert."


                 These verses, these words... for years have been my absolute favorite and have kept me time and time again in the Truth... but today their truth runs even deeper and has a fresh meaning. 

                    2014 has already brought many new things into my life. A new home, a new roommate, new classes with new classmates and new professors, new bible study, 3 new jobs, a new perspective...

                       I cannot look back and think about last year without falling on my face in praise of all God has done and is still doing. He really is making all things new.







            Lord you are truly making all things new. Even when I cannot see it and I definitely do not believe it, you are making a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Here are a few of those news in pictures...


New Home




The most snow we have both ever seen in our lives 

           I wish I could post pictures of my patients and share their stories with you but unfortunately HIPAA prevents it. Needless to say they are each an incredible blessing in my life and I am so thankful for them. I am so thankful I am well and healthy enough to truly care for them with all I have.

          There just are not enough words to show how thankful I am to the Lord for his protection and provision and how He has gone ahead and prepared every step of my way... He has loved me with an everlasting love and He has never left my side.





Comments

Popular Posts