Can you?


            
               There is something in me that is still fighting. Jesus I am such a mess. I am so far, never able to attain perfection. So what am I fighting for? I have lost myself in this mess, this mess of me.
Lord this is where I am.

“Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feelin' so small

Cause when I take a look around
Everybody seems so strong
I know they'll soon discover
That I don't belong

"I’m too proud to ask, too broke to eat
Too weak to bow, too strong to bleed

Can you sing over me words of comfort
Can you satisfy me, sweet honey
Can you break through me, with your strong hands
Can you undo me, enough to heal me

You take the weight from my shoulders
My hands were clinched now they’re open
I’ll take your goodness, pour it from the sky
Food from the ravens, water from the dry well"

            These are all temporary. This all has an end. This is not eternal. Lord you are eternal. Jesus your Word is eternal. Jesus I need you, I need truth, I need light.

She has forgotten that she is:

Forgiven, saved, guiltless, shameless
Perfect, beautiful, hopeful, fearless,
Loving, forgiving, redeemed…
DU BIST GENUG.

She knows He can make a way through the wilderness
But right now all she sees is unmarked roads and no direction

She wants to be free, to follow Him with an undivided heart
God save her, she needs you, she can’t do this on her own.

Jesus remind me of who I really am. Of the identity I have in you, that is sealed in the Spirit, that will never change, that is ETERNAL. Don’t only remind me, Jesus help me belief. Help me really believe. Kill these constant doubts.

Jesus hat gesagt: Fürchte dich nicht, glaube nur! Markus 5, 36

Lord I believe, help my unbelief. Mark 9, 24

And she did not waver through unbelief regarding the promises of God, but was strengthened in her faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had the power to do what he had promised! Romans 4, 20-22

            I know all of this is to bring strength to my weak and weary faith. Teach me how to wait, how to trust. Take my doubts and fears. Make this faith unbreakable. Not me, this faith.

Comments

Popular Posts