Jesus hilf mir


Jesus you are the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Your mercies towards me are new each day
Your promises stand for eternity

I have been washed, I have been sanctified, I have
been justified by the name of Christ Jesus and through the Spirit!

So why don’t I believe it?
Jesus hilf mir doch gegen meinen Zweifel!
Help me to believe in what I know it true
Help me forgive them

Jesus you are the same yesterday, today, and forever
Your mercies towards them are new each day
Your promises stand for eternity

They have been washed, they have been sanctified,
they have been justified by the name of
Christ Jesus and through the Spirit.

So why don`t I believe it?
Jesus hilf mir doch gegen meinen Zweifel!
Help me to believe they are forgiven
to see them as forgiven

Ich vertraue dir ja, hilf mir doch gegen meinen Zweifel

Comments

Popular Posts