Encouragement in words

2 Corinthians 10:18
For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

Matthew 5:46-47
For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

Lord may my life exist to bring you glory. "I want everything you give me. I want nothing you deny me."

You bring restoration, You bring restoration, You bring restoration, to my soul.
You've taken my pain and You call me by a new name.
You've taken my shame and in its place, you give me joy.
You take my mourning, turn it into dancing.
You take my weeping, turn it into laughing.
You take my mourning, turn it into dancing.
You take my sadness, turn it into joy.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new, all things new.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new.
Restoration by David Brymer

Comments

Popular Posts