Easter at the Farm


At the Soda Shop
Originally uploaded by Lrwilks




Spending Easter on the farm is a sweet memory each year. As I kneel at the foot of Christ, overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains I am reminded of that same day 5 years ago when I committed my life to Christ on that farm. Each of my family members there have been a vital role in my coming to Christ and my walk with him. I am thankful that during the most important time of year, reflecting on the crucifixion and resurrection I can be in the place where the cross first awed me once again. And as the disciples said upon seeing the risen Christ, “Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?” (Luke 24:32) My heart burns with passion and love for Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts