Little Gifts

             
             After more than 2 years of being home I finally got to spend this past Easter at home in Missouri. I was pulled to go after my sister-in-law had her third precious boy, Abraham, whom I could not wait to meet! Little Abe or (ham) as his brothers like to call him is such a gift and it was such a joy to see my brothers and my sister and parents and spend Easter celebrating with them.




          The time went by much to fast but I was able to spend lots of time hugging and squeezing my precious nephews and talking with my siblings and even a few adventures like Grant`s farm to see all the spring baby animals.






           I hate how far am away from them sometimes and I hate how fast they grow up but I am grateful to have such an amazing family with siblings and nieces and nephews and most importantly to watch them grow in the Lord and be taught to walk with God and know his love a their parents love on them and their grandparents spoil them with love! The rest of the pictures my sister took. 





          I hope it`s not 2 years before I can go home again but I also keep trying to convince them all to move to the Blue Ridges. Special, special family whom I love! So many little gifts.

"As every man hath received the gift, minister the same one to another, 
as good stewards of the manifold grace of God."-1 Peter 4:10 - 

Comments

Popular Posts