Cute as a Button


In order to properly welcome this baby into the family, my sisters and I got together to plan and throw a shower for our sister who is due in September with her first little baby, a boy! I chose the theme, as cute as a button, and then we all put our heads together to come up with the rest. 





       I didn`t plan ahead to blog about the shower, but I simply have to share how much I love my sister and how beautiful she is, inside and out. My sister is a shining light of love and gifts. She has so many talents and creative pieces about her and unlike many others, she lives to share them with those around her. She is constantly crafting and making presents and thinking of yet another way to serve the people in her live, to tell them how special they are. E has long time been a motherly figure to me, and I know through that she is going to make a great one! She is patient and kind, gentle hearted and she can somehow calmly and easily bear a lot of pain and hurt at the same time. For all of these reasons and more I know she will be a great mom to this little boy and that she will not only teach him and love him well, but she will train him for the world ahead of him and she will show him how to withstand the pressures this world puts on us...


    ...I am so excited to watch her belly grow as her heart grows too, making room for this little one. I am excited for all the new lessons she is learning and all that is yet to come. I am excited to smother him with kisses and pamper him with joy as his Aunt. E you are an inspiration to me day in and day out. Thank you for being strong. Thank you for doing what you are doing. Thank you for trusting that God is in the midst of this, and He has a perfect plan for you and that little one inside of you...


... With that said, Welcome to the shower, I hope you enjoy!















He really is as cute as a button!

Comments

  1. Les, you did such a great job!!! Love it and wish I was there to see you and that baby belly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts