Be all

Lord here she is in this place still and again. And she has nothing left to give.Even the self she thought she had, she`s gone.
Take her lifeShe`s letting go
Of all her own dreamsOf all her own hopesOf all her worldly delights
Take her lifeShe wants to let go
Of all the fear clouding her sightOf all the worries she can`t escapeOf all the guilt she just can`t shake
Take her lifeShe`s letting go
Of all disbeliefOf all the false trustOf all the lies
She will worship, you Lord. Only you Lord.
Because You are all she has.
You have to be this life now. You have to live through her.




"In spite of the fact that my conscience accuses me that I have grievously sinned against all the commandments of God and have not kept any one of them, and that I am still ever prone to all that is evil, nevertheless, God, without any merit of my own, out of pure grace, grants me the benefits of the perfect sacrifice of Christ, imputing to me His righteousness and holiness, as if I had never committed a single sin, or had ever been sinful, having fulfilled myself all the obedience which Christ has carried out for me, if only I accept such favor with a trusting heart." -The Heidelberg Catechism 
The red of blood hit the dirt
And the whole earth mourned and the whole world shook
As we watched them nail Him to a tree
Oh the wretched souls of sinners like me

God you came
God you came
My God you came down

God you came
God you came
My God you came down




Comments

Popular Posts