Who are you God?



We restless with your truth
We fight against your wisdom

Yet our hearts yearn to understand
We long to find answers to our questions
What stands between us and you?
The God who is ever present
Why are we searching in all the wrong places?
 Not in the God who is all knowing

Who are you?

Your names speak to me now
louder than your promises

Your names tell me a story
of a God who bent his knee
who lost his glory
who sacrificed his comfort

who gave up his life

to save a people
Who didn`t know him.
Who didn`t care.

Your names speak to me now
louder than your promises

This is not only what you have said
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE

Jehovah El Roi
The God who sees me

Jehovah Shalom
The Lord is peace

Jehovah Shammah
The Lord who is ever present

Jehovah El Olam
The everlasting God

Jehovah Rohi
The Lord my shepherd

Jehovah Rapha
The Lord our healer

Jehovah Tsidkenu
The Lord our sanctification

Jehovah Jireh
The Lord will provide

This is not only what you have said
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE

I restle with your truth
I fight against your wisdom

Yet my heart yearns to understand
I long to find answers to my questions

I am standing in between.

help me give up my life.

Comments

Popular Posts